On this page all important documents can be found.
For people who want to become a member the following steps are very important:
- Buying a Union card (see DMS instructions file)
- Registrating in DMS for E.S.B.V. Buitenwesten (see DMS instructions file)
- Paying the associations levy of €22,50 for DMS (see DMS instructions file)
* This is obligated for every association, not only at Buitenwesten
- Filling in the Buitenwesten registration form (see file below)
- Handing the registration form to the a board member or put it in our mailbox.
All the payments together form a total of €142,50 for a full year.
€60,00 Union Card
€22,50 Association Levy
€60,00 E.S.B.V. Buitenwesten contribution
If you want to become a member, you can download, print and fill in the registration form. You can place the filled in document in the postbox of E.S.B.V. Buitenwesten, which is located in the sport center.
DMS is the registration of the sport center. If this is not performed right you can expect a fine from the Student Union! It cen be very complicated to sign up at the Student Union. That is why these instructions were written. It will guide you step by step through the DMS registration process.
The integral regulations state the rules which you have to follow as a member and rights you have. For example it is expected from our members that they perform a bar shift at least once. All rules are found in the document below.
Members quit the boxing association for various reasons, but most because they finished their studies. After your studies you can still support E.S.B.V. Buitenwesten, by becoming a donor. Donors pay €10,00. You help the club a lot with a donation, since the costs are increasing and subsidies are decreasing yearly.